December 28, 2017 – There are 2 times in a year when folks reflect and adjust their schedule and lives – usually in the fall with the start of a new school year and in January. This is (almost) January so I am going to share some new things that will be happening with Team Balkans.
(Team Balkans - November 2017 )
- The Wells are sensing God’s leading to new places and we are excited about what that might bring – pray for them as they seek God and explore options before them
- The Sweets will be relocating to Kyustendil from Petrich to help with the Girls home and the hosting of Groups that come to serve.
- I will be stepping down as co-pastor of the Petrich church so I am free, s the denominational leader, to better oversee the 8 churches and the 10 additional church plants we now have in the movement here.
- WE are planning a Family camp for and with our churches for this summer which will require a great deal of coordination (more on that in the future)
- We ae expanding the livelihood groups with new products to be made. We are adding sewing and hopefully woodworking.
- The Safe house is being remodeled and we hope to have it open by late summer.
We have had a great 2017 with many things happening and we are looking for an even better 2018.
(some of the new Livelihood Products going into production this coming year)
We will be doing partnership Building in April – July and hope to see many of you when we are around. Our schedule for Sunday’s is about full and we will be looking at mid-week and other times to fill – so let us know if you are interested and we will see what we can do.
Thanks again for all you do to help Team Balkans. This week pray for the things listed above.
Happy New Year’s To all!