February 15, 2018 - You may not be able to commit to full time work in the Balkans right now but you want to help us promote the work as you are able. We are looking for Ambassadors, that is a person who will represent the work when we are not able to be there. We are looking for passionate people who will share our story and the opportunities with folks who are able to help. This will include reporting what is happening, promoting prayer for the team, promotion and sale of the livelihood products.
Represent the work of Team Balkans where ever you can. (You can and should engage all you can as well as requests that we might get from time to time)
- Being available to go and speak to groups,
- set up a table of the livelihood group products for sale when able
- Look for ways to help us connect what we do with folks who can help us. Pass interested persons to us directly to work with on ideas and projects)
We will do the following to help and equip you to be an awesome ambassador of Team Balkans.
- Regular communication of what is happening and the most pressing needs (through written emails and a quarterly communication piece)
- Training on how to represent the work in the most impactful honest way
- Supply you with product, flyers and other handout to promote the work when you travel and speak.
- Be available to answer questions and inquiries you might get or have.
There is no Salary for doing this but we will help cover your expenses (if approve before hand) and will pay all shipping costs for getting and returning product when needed.
If interested let us know and we will set up a time for some training when we are stateside later this year.
This week pray for:
Our work in Macedonia – training and interviews happening this weekend
Diane and I as we will travel back to Bulgaria after being stateside for her father’s memorial service.
The new products we are launching right after we get back without livelihood groups.