July 19, 2018 – We arrived back yesterday from 3 months – that is 90 days traveling and connecting with our partners.
- We slept in 32 different beds (and only spent 22 of the nights we were stateside at our apartment)
- Drove over 13,000 miles using 3 different vehicles throughout the tour
- Had 32 Church Presentations
- Attended 3 Annual Conferences
- Participated in 2 Family Camps
- Met with 30+ Pastors (whose Churches we were not going to this time) and other supporters (Usually it was a meal).
We are tired but it is a good tired because we know that God through the Holy Spirit will use the stories shared, the challenges given and the time invested to expand the kingdom work both here in the Balkans and every place we went.
Thanks to all who we met along the way – Thanks for the generous support, your encouragement, and kind words. Those who fed and housed us we thank you as well for that was greatly appreciated. For those who purchased items from our display - WE THANK YOU!
Not having much time to rest we are now getting ready for our family camp which is July 30th-August 3rd. This is the first one and we are praying God will move and work through it. Will you pray too!
We have 3 teams coming from the states to help – pray for their preparations and travels.
Take some time to Thank God for His protection as we traveled and for the divine appointments, we had in our travels. (and for a quick recovery time for us with the time change)